Make Service Requests Anytime on Any Device
The Evolve FM Requester component provides a simple web form that anyone with web access may use to submit requests to have some service performed within the facility. The details contained in each request are controlled by how your Evolve FM system administrator sets up your request forms.
Based on administrator preferences, each submitted request can be either manually or automatically routed to the technician responsible for making the repair. The Evolve FM Requester component then provides an automated activity feed to keep the requester informed of the status of their work request, thus reducing check-in calls to the facilities team so you can focus on getting work orders completed as quickly as possible.
If your organization employs a call center to take work requests live over the phone, then the Evolve FM Service Request component is a must-have tool. Similar to the Requester component, call center staff will use online forms to create and manage requests, and funnel them into the Evolve FM Maintenance component where work orders are generated and managed.
On Demand or Preventive Maintenance Evolve FM has you covered
On Demand Maintenance
With EvolveFM, you have the option of whether online work requests from the Requester and Call Center components are automatically or manually converted to work orders and routed to technicians. When handled manually, the EvolveFM Maintenance component allows your team to review each work request and efficiently prioritize, generate the work order, assign resources and manage each work order until it is closed. Work requests can even be routed to supervisors when necessary to determine appropriate action.
The EvolveFM Maintenance component is highly customizable. For example, you can set up user access for technicians to only see those work orders that are assigned to them. Additionally, materials, trades and priorities can be assigned as needed. Documents, details, contacts and location information can be included in work orders to ensure each technician is supplied with the necessary details to complete repairs promptly.
In addition to on-demand maintenance, EvolveFM helps you manage all your preventive and scheduled maintenance. Any work request can be made repetitive by filling out a few additional fields defining dates, times and frequency.
You may assign your scheduled maintenance requests to a single asset, or add multiple assets if needed. Your scheduled maintenance work requests are automatically generated in advance of their due date and are made available for assignment and review.
Maintenance Management Feature Summary
Whether your organization prefers a highly automated rules-based system that gets a work request into the hands of a technician virtually automatically, or a more manual system where help desk personnel or supervisors make decisions about when and who handles a particular work order, the Evolve FM Maintenance Management system is a great fit.
- Create, receive and route web-based work requests – the work request is the basic communication tool for reporting a problem in the facility to management so that action can be initiated to get it fixed.
- Obtain approvals as part of the workflow if necessary – EvolveFM accommodates workflows that mirror the organization’s processes for getting work done.
- Receive alerts on critical issues in the workflow – EvolveFM allows for prioritizing work that needs to be done and the ability to track that work.
- View a comprehensive list of work orders in process – EvolveFM provides activity feeds, data grids and reporting capability that allows management to see what work has yet to be completed and how old that work is.
- View overdue work, or sort work orders on a place, space, asset or technician basis – EvolveFM offers facility managers various tools and reports so they can have the information they need to keep the facility running smoothly.
- Assign work orders to correct personnel – it’s important to be able to match up work orders to maintenance staff based on their availability and skill sets.
- Link related work orders – being able to group work orders allows for more efficient assignment of work to be done.
- Attach documents, including drawings and specs, etc. – Evolve FM lets you see drawings, pages of repair manuals and other documents, which speed up asset repair and maintenance process.
- Track costs associated with work orders – being able to track and report the cost of work performed allows you to better manage operational costs.
- Email Status – Evolve FM lets you send email notifications defined in your workflow to all stakeholders who need to be kept informed.
- Define a work order schedule – Evolve FM lets you schedule work to be done and can either proactively inform your customers who submit work requests or let them query their requests to see when it will be done.
- Create and update a Task Schedule of pending work orders – maintenance managers use task schedules to keep track of what work is being done and when.
- Schedule and manage preventive maintenance – Any work request can be made repetitive by filling out a few additional fields defining dates, times and frequency; add reminders.