CAFM Resources Adds Move Management & Planning Module to EvolveFM
CAFM Resources, LLC, developer of EvolveFM, announces the addition of a Move Management and Planning module to their facility management software suite. EvolveFM is a full-featured, easy-to-use, aggressively priced CAFM software solution that provides facility managers with an affordable tool to manage their building spaces, assets and people. EvolveFM is fully browser-based and can be hosted either “in the cloud” or behind the corporate firewall, accommodating individual customer requirements.
Londonderry, NH (PRWEB), October 28, 2014 – The EvolveFM Move Management & Planning module helps users seamlessly coordinate employee and asset moves, adds and changes (M/A/C) efficiently, with minimum disruption to the organization.
EvolveFM Move Management & Planning Feature Summary
With EvolveFM Move Management, moves are managed more effectively, ensuring workspaces and resources are ready for immediate employee productivity. The resulting employee location information is updated in floor plans automatically and can be shared instantaneously with other departments that rely on accurate employee data, like security, IT, ERP and HR systems. With EvolveFM Move Management and Planning, users can:
- Provide executive decision-makers graphical, easy-to-understand views of spaces and move plans.
- Create a collaborative environment for executives, employees, facility managers and key task groups to improve efficiency and minimize costs associated with M/A/C.
- Minimize the number of moves needed through more effective space planning.
- Create “what-if” floor plan scenarios to support move planning and disaster recovery.
- Leverage existing CAD data to associate floor plans with personnel, assets and spaces.
- Automatically generate move lists with corresponding data on personnel and business unit occupation.
- Distribute work orders to execute M/A/C plans using built-in operations management features. Automate one-person moves using intranet-based requests or via drag-and-drop actions from occupant lists.
- Create move projects that reflect multiple move options.
- Easily plan, manage and execute moves of all sizes while minimizing disruption to employees and the overall organization.
- Update M/A/C lists with changes for moves at any phase.
About CAFM Resources LLC
CAFM Resources creates and implements powerful, easy-to-use, affordable Facilities Management software applications. CAFM Resources is focused on the development and implementation of solutions that address the four primary functions of facilities management: Space & Asset Management, Move Management, and Maintenance Management. The company focuses on integrating, supporting and personalizing these solutions for facility professionals.
CAFM Resources was founded in 2007 by Randy Ledoux, formerly of Applied Spatial Technologies, the original developers of FMDesktop. It has focused on developing the next evolution in facility management software, starting with FMView, which ultimately provided the architecture for EvolveFM. EvolveFM takes the best elements of FMView and FMDesktop, web enables the complete solution, adds many new features and functions to create facility management software that everyone can use.
Dustin Smith, Business Development Manager, CAFM Resources | 603-965-3438 | email@example.com